Walmart’s first PS5 and Xbox Series X restock on Wednesday has sold out, but you have another chance to snag either console this evening. The retailer has confirmed to CNET that it will restock the PS5 and Xbox Series X this evening at 6 p.m. PT (9 p.m. ET), and as usual, stock will be released in 10-minute waves. That means you don’t want to give up too quickly — keep trying until the listing actually says “sold out” (or you get an error page), and make sure you’re already logged in to your Walmart account with payment and shipping info up to date.
Keep in mind as well that Walmart allows third-party sellers on its platform. If there’s a listing for a PS5 or Xbox Series X for more than $500, that is not sold by Walmart but by a third party.
PS5 and Xbox Series X at Walmart
Looking for other retailers? Check for PS5 restocks at Amazon, GameStop and Target here.
More console buying advice
- PS5 review: Exclusive games power Sony’s sky-high space-age console
- Xbox Series X review: Game Pass is the secret weapon
- Xbox Series S review: The console making next-gen gaming more affordable
- Oculus Quest 2: Facebook’s $299 VR headset feels too good to be true
- Nintendo Switch review: Pure fun on a big-screen TV or on the go
CNET’s Cheapskate scours the web for great deals on tech products and much more. Find more great buys on the CNET Deals page and check out our CNET Coupons page for the latest Walmart discount codes, eBay coupons, Samsung promo codes and even more from hundreds of other online stores.
Source from www.cnet.com